Thursday 11 December 2014

3 Words

Hi, my name is Lily and I am a grade 8 student, currently in Ms Lees class, and these are my 3 words challenge.
  • Friendly
  • Adventurous 
  • Learn
I chose friendly because, me I tend to get bad moods and when I get bad moods, I transfer them to my friends or my work or other things I do daily. This word will help me realize that not only am I beginning to be a jerk to many people but also, not caring about how others think of me or how I think of them. If I live by this word, I will start to control my bad moods therefore, my personality will change, my mind will change, and I'll start thinking about other people's feelings.

I chose adventurous because I think everything is an adventure, when you have something in your life that is exciting, your heart rate beats faster and you are more energized. To my opinion, I love that feeling, adrenaline pumping, it makes you more... Alive. And it really describes what I want to do with my life, I want to be. Adventurous. 

I chose learn because once we do things, I want to learn. Bad mistake or good mistake, I want to learn more from it. I want to achieve it. I want to get it and be able to explain it. Learning is basically what I strongly want to live by because in anything I do, I want to learn from it. The more the experience the more curious I am. Learn makes up all words, honestly. To me, I think in anything you do or any experience you make, there's always something you can improve on or learn from.

No comments:

Post a Comment