Wednesday 10 December 2014

3 Words

Hello, my name is Grace and I am from Ms.Lees humanities class.

The first word that I picked was consume. I want to be able to consume other thoughts and opinions from my classmates and put it into use when I am doing my own work. I also want to consume my teacher's directions or instructions more carefully by listening more intently in class as well. Consuming ideas or thoughts can effect my grades and work habits more and help improve them for my future years.

The second word that I chose was comprehend. The following years, I usually never fully understood what I was taught. I was confused and didn't ask my teacher for help, which led me to hours of confusion and stress. Now, I look forward to less hours spent on my homework by asking the teacher to explain what the homework was or going to flex for help.

The final word that I picked was unique.There are times when everyone's work is very similar and almost identical. At those times, I want my work to be different and separated from theirs. I find that all my work is very mediocre and never outside of the box. I want to be able to step out of my comfort zone and take the extra mile of doing something advanced and creative that I will be proud of. Besides, my finished outcome will be more entertaining for myself to view as well.

1 comment:

  1. These are great choices Grace. I particularly like your use of the word "consume" in this manner. It is not as predictable as its most common use regarding material things.

    ReplyDelete