Thursday 11 December 2014

3 Words

Hi, my name is Chantel and I'm in grade 8 and am part of Ms.Lees Humanities class. The three words I chose were, diligent, positive, and confident

The first word that I chose was diligent. For the past few years, I've found that I'm a high class procrastinator and I really need to improve and not be one. This affects my school work and life, I want to try harder and get better grades. Ever since we had gotten our report cards, I have been mentally motivated to be more diligent and try a lot more than I did last year and not procrastinate as well as get all my work handed in on time.

The second word I chose was positive. I would like to be more positive because this will help me in school and out. This will help me see things in a different perspective. This will also help me out of school because I'll be more positive and happier. Therefore, I think I should be more positive because this will help now and in the future.

The last word I chose was confident. I find that I lack a lot of self confidence, which really brings down my social skills. I think really negative about myself at times and I think that I should stop or at least tone it down a bit and have more confidence in myself. This will also help me in school because I'll be more confident in my own answers and opinions, instead of thinking everyone else is right and I'm the wrong one.

1 comment:

  1. Chantel, I think your choices are very important ones that many people can relate to. Perhaps we need a positivity challenge for our class - a few people have mentioned this as one of their words. We can talk about it in class. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete