Thursday 16 October 2014

Theater

In theater, we call ourselves the Hawk Players. We have meetings on Mondays and Thursdays after school till 4:30 or whenever Ms.Thibault dismisses us. For rehearsal's, it's Wednesdays and Fridays. We are going to present 5 plays, these plays are called together  Table talk. I'm not sure what our logo is going to be but the 5 plays are: As angels watch, Reservations for two, Pu pu surprise, Awkward silence, and Personally Speaking. There are only 3 grade 8 students that are hawk players (That I know of). I plan on staying in theater group till grade 12 because, for me I tend to like performing for others. Therefore making them laugh or entertaining them, in my elementary school we have an improv club where we do tiny skits with 30 seconds of preporation and we need to see which group has the criteria of what the judges (teachers) are looking for. Although theater is the only club I am joining, I might join MUN next year or Free the Children next year. Although, being a Hawk Player is very hard. Ms.Thibault says that sometimes we need to stay and do rehearsals or meetings till 10 or 11 pm.  Though, I might look forward to other clubs such as badminton or volleyball. Although I don't think the sports teams are clubs but it's close enough.

2 comments:

  1. There's a lot of interesting information about your club, i like how you describe it. In the future, you may want to reread your writing to check if there's any missing word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you're so passionate about this club! Something that I thought was done well was when you told us a bit about yourself. There were only some punctuation mistakes and repetitive words that you used. Otherwise, well done Lily! Looking forward to the plays!(:

    ReplyDelete