Thursday 16 October 2014

LEO CLUB


     LEO club is the best club I'd (Ryan L.) ever joined,it's fun, interesting and it helps lots of communities. To begin with, LEO stand for LEADERSHIP, EXPERIENCE and OPPORTUNITY. We have our meeting every Tuesday at lunch. I'd been the meeting twice, it's so crowded and noisy before we start. The president of LEO club is Alice. She is good at presenting and make the meeting full of excitement. She told us some informations about what LEO club is and it's free to join. We can get volunteer hours by contribute and participate in the club, our first chance of getting the volunteer hour is by making a advertisement poster for LEO club. I work with one of my friend and we'll both end up getting a hour of volunteering. I also make a 3D model on my own , she told me that I'll get extra volunteer hours !!!!
It will be put on the wall inside the school ( It took me 3 days to finish it, but it's fun) .
      Moreover, at the second meeting, we were discussing about the candy sale at Halloween. We will sale the candies at lunch when it's Halloween and we are going to make a huge poster after school (I sign up both of them) . I'm so excited about the events they have. I heard that there will be like car wash and other fun events. We donate money to the communities that need it. ( For instance, we can donate to the people who is homeless ). I love to help the others , it make me feel happy .
      Finally, joining LEO club lets me have things to go after school. For example, usually I have nothing to do after I finish my homework, now i can work on something fun and earn volunteer hours! At school, I try my best to convince the others to join LEO club. First i'll have friend with me. Second, we will learn a lots of things in this club. Third , the more people join this club , that mean the more people we help . I feel like it's going to be more interesting in the future.I'm really having fun and wish i can get lots of volunteer hours from this club.
        

3 comments:

  1. There is plenty of information that you have given about this club. It's very resourceful, written very well. Maybe check your capitals and grammer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. theres alot of information. But great job, u might check your senteces, make sure in the future, use a theasaurusus :D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seem really enthusiastic about LEO club. Next time try reading over your paragraph a few times and using a grammar corrector. Overall, I thought you wrote this is a really well manner.

    ReplyDelete