Friday 17 October 2014

Clubs


Volleyball 

     The club that I joined was volleyball. The try-outs were really hectic as there were more than 30 great players there. After learning that I made the first cut, then the team, made me ecstatic. I got to play a sport that I extremely enjoyed while improving my skills and I met new people. Then again, there were also cons of making the team. The practices/games after school took out the time of working on my homework, baseball and hanging out with friends. I also realized that there were 14 people on the team. There was only one team; how was that going to work? After playing a few games, I realized that a lot of people were upset as they barely even got to play in any of the games. It kind of made me think that if there were less people, no one would be that upset because they would still get to play a couple rounds. It was also crazy how many people were taken out during the games because of one mistake. Mistakes are proof that everyone is trying, is it not? Our last game is around the beginning of November and hopefully, something will change and it will be different.

2 comments:

  1. Great blog, but who's the coach of your volleyball team?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really know if it's spelt right but my coach is Mrs.Warkentine. I don't know how that's really relevant to what I'm writing about but I guess somewhat it's important.

      Delete