Friday 17 October 2014

Soccer

Soccer
The club that i joined is soccer. Im a bit passionated by how i played. I did'nt want to make the team because im busy after school. But im able to try out and play for a while. Theres a lot of players, but i did'nt let that overwhlemed me. I wanted to play striker but i still want to play midfield, cause my team need me to defend. When i was playing, i realized making the soccer team could be fun, and it would be a challenge for me to play against big kids. But then again, im busy after school and im lucky enough to try out for soccer. 

3 comments:

  1. Maybe check your punctuation and capitals, also maybe right a little more with more description.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you're passionate about playing soccer. Try checking your capitals and grammar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the content of your paragraph but I was a bit confused. Did you join the soccer team at school? Or are you talking about the soccer team outside of school? Maybe try clarifying what you're trying to say in your other works. Overall, I loved how you had a voice in your writing so keep it up!

    ReplyDelete