Tuesday 28 October 2014

Creativity

A quote that I thought stood out to me was “Creativity takes courage. ” ― Henri Matisse. It was something that I could relate to as I am sometimes afraid to take the extra step to make my work better. I'm sure people out there are also hesitant about thinking outside the box, only thinking about all the negative feedback that they will receive, and as a result of that, their work is mediocre. It's hard to realize that creativity needs courage and the willingness to share your work. I usually don't think that highly of creativity as I don't really put that much thought into it. Now, since I have learned more about it and know what it takes to make creativity, I appreciate it much more and think more highly of the authors of creativity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment