Thursday 15 January 2015

Course Selection

                 I would like to take drafting, woodcraft and art metal in the future. I chose draftingbecause I’m not good at drafting and I want to improve this skill. Moreover, I want to become an engineer, which drafting will be an important skill for this job.

                 I join the woodwork this year and it looks really fun, so I decided to join woodcraft next year. The reason of joining woodcraft instead of woodwork is because I like to do art instead of making furniture.


                 I chose art metal because I’d never work with metal in my life until I turned to grade 8. I think this skill will be also very useful when I grow up. I’d also tried metal work this year as well, it was really fun as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment