Sunday 11 January 2015

Course Selection

I honestly have no idea of what I want to be when I grow up. Everything at school was just something that had to be done, so I never noticed what I actually enjoyed doing. Looking into it now, I remember how much I love writing, hence why I am looking forward to literature 12, which is in room 212 with Ms.MacRae. One of the many other things I like doing inside and outside of school is P.E. Although this wasn't one of the many poster boards there, I heard that you have a choice of taking this class or not in grade 11 and 12. The last class that I was just a tad interested in was woodwork. All the other electives didn't really appeal to me, but knowing that woodwork was a hands-on class just intrigued me to pick the elective. If I wanted to look more into it, I could always call 604-587-4821, or come down to the Industrial Technology Department myself. The only hope I have for now is that when I get older, I will be able to decide on what I want to be, and choose my elective according to what kind of help it will give me for university, and my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment