Tuesday 20 January 2015

Course Selection Fair

We had a variety of thing to choose from at the Course selection fair. It was really hard to choose from but what got me interested was the technology, Drafting, Cam, Info Tech. For me, my future career is a computer engineer and I need all the practice I can get while I'm still in high school. I extremely enjoy working with technology, therefore I chose CAM in my course selection.
I am also someone who likes to act, someone who likes to make people laugh, it is one of my very close hobbies. So of course, I also took Drama9. I am already in Fire Hawk Theatre Club, so I know what we usually do and it is pretty enjoyable.
Last but not least, I chose Enhanced French 9 because, I came from a French immersion elementary and what we learned in grade 7, we are learning in Grade 12 French. So I rather stick with my French and become a francophone.

No comments:

Post a Comment