Wednesday 17 December 2014

Learning Blog Log 12/17/14

Today in class ( first block ), we went over our past few days with the TOC's and discussed about whether we were appropriate in class and if the TOC's gave us the correct work and instructions to do. We had also planned out our " commercials" that were going to be filmed during block 2 of today. Our lit circle groups came together as one and we came up with ideas and talked about the pros and cons of our book and planned out how our commercial was going to look like. We came up with ideas that would persuade our audience to "buy" our book.

 Why did we do it?
- We discussed about the past few days with the TOCs to get organised and get up to date. We brainstormed our ideas for the commercial because we had to get off a start and brainstorming and working together as a group would be a great start to making a successful commercial.

Reflections and Connections;
I think that going over and discussing ideas with people will help me outside of humanities because it teaches me that working and expressing my ideas with other people helps me open up to others and hearing about their own ideas makes me reflect on myself and it teaches me that working by myself isn't always the best way to do something.

Homework reminders-
- We can go and film our commercials before school, after, and during lunch as well.
- Paragraphs from booklet are due Friday.

Homework tips
-Check the blog daily, this has helped me a lot and you should do it too.
- Our agendas are there for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment